FM-Locker - Sign Up Now!

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4K
T

TheMjt

What is FM-Locker?

FM-Locker is a Forum where you can discuss anything you like. We are open to suggestions and are looking to improve the look and feel of the site. We have 9 members so far and are looking forward to the future. The reason I am advertising now and not before-hand is because the site was under maintenance.

Who are the staff?
The admin's at the moment are me and my mate Roonaldo, known on here as Anu. We are active members and hope to provide you with as much help as possible.

What will you do with our help?
We will listen and improve the site according to you needs. We hope you will enjoy your stay with us and recommend it to other people.

http://fmlocker.freeforums.org/index.php

Typical first post when a new forum is advertised. ;)

I know. I was just asking, however.

If he wants the forum to thrive, he needs me as an admin, simple ;)

I don't really want to be an admin, I'm just going to help the site get better.

bump bump

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Whats wrong with the forum right here?
Have you seen your sig?

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:19 PM ----------

Bump Bump

Good luck with it mate. Layout looks good.

bump bump

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Have you seen your sig?

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:19 PM ----------

Bump Bump

Good luck with the forum. But...

Keep posting bump bump and you will be infracted.

hint hint.

It's a good lay-out. But i really dont see the point in me moving away from this site, when i've payed to become a premium member. But good luck with it all mate.

We now have 20 members, more than twice what we had before we advertised here

What's happened to this forum?

Like every forum advertised on here it has died within the first few days. When will people learn you won't get thousands of members overnight.

Back