FM-Locker - Sign Up Now!

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4K
I don't think they ever will to be fair.

It had a great potential with a good layout etc. I would help get it back on track.

I don't think they ever will to be fair.

It had a great potential with a good layout etc. I would help get it back on track.

I think people heard that you were an Admin and stayed away

It hasn't died and I don't know why you said that Tony because your part of the reason cos you never log on. And guys, NUFC_Tony isn't an admin and never will be.

It hasn't died and I don't know why you said that Tony because your part of the reason cos you never log on. And guys, NUFC_Tony isn't an admin and never will be.

I don't know why you're saying I said it died, because I didn't, read it again before you spit your dummy out.

Like every forum advertised on here it has died within the first few days. When will people learn you won't get thousands of members overnight.

tbh I didn't think that, and I am still advertising on other forums as we speak

You wouldn't know as you don't log on

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Sub-Forums added :)

Would you have even re-visited the forum if I didn't bump this thread? No.

Ummm, yes, it's my forum and I check on it every 30 minutes, so yes actually

Also, I would know because I don't log on?

1. Whats the point of logging on when you've got nothing to reply to?

2. You can view the forum without logging on.

Argue with me over PM please, until you calm down, closed

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:46 PM ----------

Added more rules, to keep it in order

Ohhh sweet dude, cn i be admin for sure plzzzz?

Nah seriously. There are a lot of forums flying around now. Credit to you, but I'm staying right here ^^)

Ohhh sweet dude, cn i be admin for sure plzzzz?

Nah seriously. There are a lot of forums flying around now. Credit to you, but I'm staying right here ^^)

Yeh thats fine mate, I respect your decision, all sites start off somewhere!

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:18 AM ----------

Editing forum added :)

I am currently adding a downloads section, for all you editors out there

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:31 AM ----------

Dowloads section added

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

If you're not signed up, please please go and have a look around and contribute to our downloads section.

This forum is slightly growing, almost 30 members now

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:26 PM ----------

New Skin added

Back