foreveryyoung

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I thought that if there was an FM magazine available for download or in WH Smiths for example, I would read it/buy it, so I thought why not give it a go.

Just wondering if the same applies to any of you, would you download/buy it?

Also, would any of you be interested in contributing to it? I'm a uni student with a lot of spare time so would be happy to collate it all and publish it.

It could be monthly (optimistic I know), or just whenever it's finished and could make it available on a PDF.

Here are ideas for sections:

Show off your regen, open to anyone
Manager of the month, send in achievements, doesn’t have to be in month, can be anytime, just depends when you want to send in
How FM has affected your life, random entries
Wonderkid section, how he is 10 years later etc. people send in screenshots if they have used him
Tactics real life and FM, compare FM tactics to real life
Tactic of the month, choose an FM tactic to talk about each month + screenshots of success
Challenge each month, ask people to send in screenshots of success/failure of challenge for next months mag
Holiday for 20 seasons, different scenarios, move Messi/Ronaldo to awful teams, give LLM all of City’s money, just for fun
Send in your stories, story section, 2/3 a month
Send in your achievements, random entries
Humour in FM, funny screenshots
Best coaches/scouts, recommendations
Training schedules, screenshots
Ways to make money, ideas, random entries
Youth development, tips, ideas
FM scenarios for current affairs, take current football affairs e.g. sim AFCON/World Cup, Arsenal sacking Wenger
Question section, any FM related questions

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers guys.