Should we re start the Challenge's

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Kris

Reaction score
:) Well back on the old site we had a monthly challenge, Was just wanting to see if people would like to start it up again.

What happened was Sean and i would pick a side and everyone went that side for one season and you recieved points for av ratings league position cup wins etc and your tally got added up in an overall league table.

So if you would like us to start it up again just simply vote yes :)

Sure why not. I get bored of FM sometimes so a monthly challenge could help.

Good idea to bring it back if we can get enough people playing :) Currently doing a challenge from susie, so would be good to get them back on here.

Aye why not, would be gd 2 try somethin diff with FM.

Good stuff guys :)

See how the rest of the night goes then ill get back to you.

why not.......doin a monthly challenge will b well good

Yeh monthly challenges are always fun, shame I can't take part due to my PC being a complete pile of **** so it can take 45 minutes to process one day.:)

If we do one I think it should be with Boro..see if anyone can match McClarens success or do better :p

Yeah i'ldefinitely do one too. At the moment i'm in one of those times where I haven't been on fm in ages...

Nah, let's not Lloyd:p

Last edited:
Lee said:
Yeh monthly challenges are always fun, shame I can't take part due to my PC being a complete pile of **** so it can take 45 minutes to process one day.:)

moan cubed lee

just buy a new pc or go in a hole and hush it

Thread closed.

June challenge already started...[link]