IrishFmAddict

Reaction score
I'm sure you've had loads of these already, and I'm sorry but I couldn't find one.

I downloaded FM2012 on my netbook but when i click into it nothing happens, When I try again, it says 'Football Manager 12 is already running.'

I've been a FM addict for years now but now I have to use this netbook as my laptop ****** up and its all I can afford atm. Haven't had FM for a couple of months and its when you don't have it you want to do all these little projects. I'm litreally dying to play it.

Specs for my piece of **** are:

Processor Intel Atom N450
Processor clock speed 1.66GHz
Memory 1.00GB
Memory slots 2
Memory slots free 1
Maximum memory 2GB

Cheers to anyone who helps me. I'll try and stick around on the forum :)

Windows 7 came with it so I just stuck with it, what would you recommend mate?

sorry mate, think that is really going to struggle to play FM

FM runs on my Netbook just about. Can't play using 3D as it lags too much, and you can only really load up 1 or 2 leagues.

That is the reason(s) that I always use the PC instead. 6gb RAM and I only have 1 league loaded. In about a week I have already got nearly 2 days playtime on the save. :p

Windows 7 takes just under 1GB of RAM to run, so having only 1GB of RAM on your netbook will make anything you run really slow... Even more so FM.

My netbook has the same specs and it runs okay, not amazing. I think you are having an issue due to the resolution.

Download this skin - Sports Interactive Community

And follow the instructions in the thread to get it running :)