jayc1446

Reaction score
Daily online game
Im looking to start an online FM game with people who want a good long and consistant online game, to be in the english prem no restrictions and fast paced so Assistant manager to take control of friendlies etc.

first day will be setting up your teams tactics and transfers etc and hopefully get into the first game of the season, then after that just good old banter and seeing who wins what till the season after.

in terms of host i can host it as my pc has a 3.6ghz processor (I7) 8GB RAM so shouldnt have any issues running as a server with 40MB fibre optic as well.

but if you can beat that and want to host for faster gameplay id be happy to accept.

hoping to get 5 or 6 people before starting so leave your comments and add me so we can sort and arrange.

Between add me on steam if your interested weemanuk

Nice one thats 3 (inc me) setting server up now for ppl to join so if interested add me on steam and ill give you details of whos left and the password, teams are a first come first serve basis.

still looking for more players but we are going to get the ball rolling add me if your going to join as i cant keep checknig this.

do you have set days and times? so no 1 misses out