Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisyboy

Reaction score
That is the question, Football Manager or Fifa Manager?
I am a two-time buyer of the Football Manager series, with 2009 and 10. Coming up to 2012, I am thinking of a change with Fifa Manager. It looks like a very strong rival for Footy Man. but I'm not sure whether to risk it.
Any thoughts?

This is like going on a FIFA forum and asking FIFA or PES. You will only get one answer.

Plus FIFA Manager sucks.

This is like going on a FIFA forum and asking FIFA or PES. You will only get one answer.

Plus FIFA Manager sucks.

It's an average game. More suited towards the casual football gamer who wants to have the glitzy glamorous style of a managerial simulation than one with depth and much less linear.

i own both and havent touched fifa manager in months fm all the way untill your save is corupted :p

fifa manager isnt even fit to be compared to football manager. shouldnt even be a choice here

Fifa Manager gives you the options of a chairman, kinda lulz...

Cheers for the advice lads (and/or ladies), i'm sure there is a free trial for fifa manager, it was always gonna be second choice but i just wasnt sure. thanks again :)

FM all the way. Dumb question really.

Total Club Manager used to be good on PS2, not played it since it became Fifa Manager though.

Naturally, since you're on a Football Manager forum, people will say Football Manager.

But yes, it's far superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.