virgonizer

Reaction score
Morning all FM players,

We have currently got a FM Premier League network game on the go, 1st season completed & with the 2nd season just underway.

To make this game more competitive & fun though we require an extra 1 or 2 players too add to the competition.

Teams currently taken are Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City & Spurs, but their is still some big clubs available like, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Everton along with all other Premier league clubs.

We try play most nights if possible, condition being 75% of players are avavilable to play. If 4 whatever reason you cannot play just 1 of the guys know, not a problem.

Rules

- UK residents only (Help with speed of game).
- 21 yrs old or over (This is because we want the game to run smoothly) if under 21yrs old but a dedicated FM player then something can agreed).
- Game starts about 8pm-9pm depending player availability etc till 12pm or slightly later if agreed between players. If you have to finish earlier than the stated times not a problem.
- No outregous bidding, e.g. 40m after 40 goals for a DEF etc, if you wish to buy each other players then that is not a problem as long as it is agreed between players.
- The main rule though is to have a bit of banter with fellow players & to ENJOY the game.

If anyone is interested then just reply to this post & I will reply to you ASAP. If you play FM via Steam then just send me a message to my account named Virgonizer.

Afternoon Andy m8, not sure about Shd0w's game he's probably been busy over the xmas period etc. Been playing this network game 4 a while now. We currently have 5 players at the moment, very good. If your interested let us know m8, all being well we should be playing tonight after having a few days off over the xmas period, the game is called r1cky_fm. If u want 2 play i can let u know the password via Hamachi.

Chelsea!

Evening Lee yeah u certainly can have Chelsea m8, do u play much FM then? Played network game b4?

We should be playing tonight once every1 is on, probably be about 8pm. U 21yrs old or over? UK resident?

Let me know asap then we can get u playing tonight? You got hamachi?

Andy your welcome 2 join m8 but Ricky is the host of the game. he's says your welcome 2 join & play though, sunderland r free.