Status
Not open for further replies.
when do we get auction results

as soon I get five more teams with their submitted bids, I am that excited I've even done all the acution lists, so its just a matter of when I get those sides.

COME AND JOIN THE BEST AUCTION GAME ON THE SITE, JUST NEED 5 MORE PLAYERS...LOL
:):D(K);)8-|(H)(6)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

$$$New prize money scheme$$$

FM Premier League
T.V Money - £30m
1st - 50m
2nd - 40m
3rd - 35m
4th - 30m
5th - 25m
6th - 20m
7th - 15m
8th - 10m
9th - 8m
10th - 5m

FM Championship

T.V Money 15m
1st - 12m
2nd - 10m
3rd - 8m
4th - 7m
5th - 6m
6th - 5m
7th - 4m
8th - 3m
9th - 1.5m
10th - 500k

There no parachute payments and the bottom two sides get relegated from the prem

Two teams get promoted to the prem, 1st place as champions, 2nd and 3rd place via play-offs

FM Cup

The FM Cup works a little different, 16 teams from the 20 will be in the comp, the way this works will be on the reputation of the team. and will not start untill January.

R.1 - 500k which will be played on neutral grounds

Q.F - 1m " "
S.F - 2.5m (2 legs) home & away
F - 10m which will be at the Camp Nou

If there are any questions or suggestions, post on this thread or PM me. GOODLUCK GUYS!

Last edited:
that might be a little much on the cup prize money, ten million million? thats just silly money. haha im guessing you meant 10m? i think maybe even 25 or 50m, but not a quadrillion pounds.

Are there any other players who want to join!!?? Still 5 spaces!

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

that might be a little much on the cup prize money, ten million million? thats just silly money. haha im guessing you meant 10m? i think maybe even 25 or 50m, but not a quadrillion pounds.

Well spotted, It was meant to be 10mil, :$ getting digit happy, lol

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

I might have to do some begging here,LOL

5 SPOTS AVAILABLE IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED

Last edited:
you want to just split it into 8 and 8 for now? or 15 in one? my favorite is still the ten and ten but you can change it if more want to sign up once we get up and running , besides, i want to see who i won ;)

Yeah thats not a bad idea, I'll give another hour or so. It can still change! Hopefully

TEAM NAME: MOSCOW_UNITED
SIX LETTER NAME: MSKU
NICKNAME: Double-Head Eagels
CITY: Moscow
HOME BACKGROUND COLOUR: Red
HOME FOREGROUND COLOUR: Yellow
AWAY BACKGROUND COLOUR: Dark-blue
AWAY FOREGROUND COLOUR: Black

TEAM NAME: MOSCOW_UNITED
SIX LETTER NAME: MSKU
NICKNAME: Double-Head Eagels
CITY: Moscow
HOME BACKGROUND COLOUR: Red
HOME FOREGROUND COLOUR: Yellow
AWAY BACKGROUND COLOUR: Dark-blue
AWAY FOREGROUND COLOUR: Black

Alright mate, could you PM me your bids, when you can, THANX and GOODLUCK

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Right then, Only 3 spaces left for anyone who wants to join!?

will we know who we get as soon as all people ahve done it?

I will definitly be posting the results at 8pm today, teams who have not submitted by then will miss out on Round 1.

Still looking for three players to make 20.

Just to make everyone done their bids look on my OP

Sorry to be a pain Potta, but my username is not peskybeanben, as you have put it in the OP! :D My username is 'PeskyBendben'. Could you please correct it? :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.