Status
Not open for further replies.
9-1-2 record to finish the season, Dzeko taking out top goalscorer in the prem despite injury layoff. Things are looking good for a tilt at the prem title next season!

Rooney :wub::wub: Cassano :wub: Joaquin :wub:

The rest are *****.

Relegated by 3 points though i predicted relegation long ago. Thought it was good job done considering got out from bottom place after a really poor start.

well just saw screenshots of the match and surprised to see David Silva and Walcott playing strikers hmmmm looks like its time for ferguson to retire so potta what managers are available as fergie is retireing .

Huh..
5th again. By a couple points :S
Even after having one of the best forms at the league..
Need a new keeper and central mid, does anyone have any they want to sell?

well just saw screenshots of the match and surprised to see David Silva and Walcott playing strikers hmmmm looks like its time for ferguson to retire so potta what managers are available as fergie is retireing .

Fergie retired last season...I got you Brian Eastick as I did'nt get a reply

i like my teams mix of kids and experience.only trade i think i would want is for pato.

can i get a new manager then pls potta, like joachim low?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

i also need someone to replace zanetti...

can i get a new manager then pls potta, like joachim low?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

i also need someone to replace zanetti...

to be honest mate you ain't gonna get them type of managers

Anyone selling CMs?
Or maybe a swap deal for one of my strikers (except Mario Gomez and Cisse) However for Neymar you will have to make a impressive deal/swap. No loans.

I have tried doing this on fmrte...and does not work!!!???

well can you just sort me the best manager humanly possible then, cos hiddink is one of the worlds top coaches who i paid 79.9 million for :(

well can you just sort me the best manager humanly possible then, cos hiddink is one of the worlds top coaches who i paid 79.9 million for :(

just cause you overbid on an old manager doesnt mean you should get a new great one ;)

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

however, if he's not already *** man in this league, i suggest you go for tasotti (spelling..?) from milan

Status
Not open for further replies.