FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Edit the ingame data for Football Manager 2010. Give your team more money. Improve your players and more!

Compatible with:
FM 10.3.0 Patch (Steam, DVD, Digital Download)

Changelist (230 to 231)
Added support for FM 10.3.0 Patch
Changelist (210 to 230)
Fixed a bug in Players number, in Players Contract Screen
Fixed some bugs in Players with Player and Staff Attributes that was causing FM to crash
Fixed a bug reported "Search Function Cannot Search for Particular Nationalities" - More info here
Fixed a bug in Freeze/Unfreeze Button in Players Information Screen.
Fixed a bug in Freezer feature that was corrupting players with both player and staff attributes
Fixed a bug in managers tendencies
Fixed a bug in Future Transfers
Added Officials (Patch 10.2 Required)
Added an option in FMRTE Settings, that When is enabled FMRTE will show you more transfer details in the Future Transfer screen of a player.
This feature should be turned off if you see weird values in Future Transfers!!
Added a slider (in the bottom of the editor) that allows the user to zoom in/out the FMRTE window
Added a select all button in teams staff list
Added Stadium Location in Stadium Information Screen
Added Relations to Players with Player and Staff Attributes
Added Prefered Moves to Players with Player and Staff Attributes
Added contract information in Players Transfer Proposals Screen
Added two new options in clubs affiliations
Now you can edit(yes, EDIT ) Players/Staff names (read the NOTE)
Current Screen button now works for Officials too
Now if you click on the "binoculars" a small popup will show up that will allow you to configure your search
Now you can search for stadiums
Now you can change a team stadium
Changed Clubs/Nations information screen
FMRTE now tries to detect your game version (for FM 10.2 Only)
Known Issues
Atm editing Injuries/weather its not possible for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch
Editing Player/Staff members its not recommended for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch

NOTE: Some notes about editing Players/Staff names:
If a player name has for ex, 8letters, you can only type a name that has at max 8 letters too!
If you edit a player/staff name, there is a huge possibility that all (or some of) players that has that name will be changed as well.
If you want to type a bigger name, you can do it, by first changing the player/staff name with the old method, and then edit the new name to the one you want..
Clubs and stadiums names - Unfortunately this is not possible as FM will reload clubs and stadiums names from the game database the next time you load your savegame, so editing those items names is useless

All credit for this belongs to http://www.fmrte.com/

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Last edited:
Never used the Editor for Football Manager 2009 so i don't think i will use it for Football Manager 2010.

Should be useful for some people tho

Thanks

I thought you downloaded it?

I thought you downloaded it?

I always download them just to have a little look at them but i never use them in games

You no what i tell a lie lol i used it once on FM09 when i was messing around with West Ham.

Don't really see the point in using it if you going to cheat takes the fun out of the game

I used it with the demo lol, didnt have it with 09, but i keep getting crash dumps :S anyone know why this is?

My mate used the Editor in 09 and he got Crash Dumps loads so it must be if you use Editor lol.

a real time editor for a demo is sad. How can you find out how good the new tactics creator is if your just going to cheat

Will download it anway and have a mess about before I start a real game.

greeeeeeat new FMRTE but i will be honest.i am one of top football managers and i wontuse this...:p

No real point in an FMRTE for a demo as Kris said, but some people might appreciate it (People new to FM) but there is no point in them using it because as a beginner other than altering players etc.. time would be much more wisely spent getting accustomed to tactics

the only reason i use editor is to create my team, YMCA Kitto Parkway

dont you find it sad when you see how many downloads the last FMRTE got? XD

What is the point in this :S Seriously... Waste of time.. Unless it works with the full game..

i use it to change my age from 30 to 22 which is my real age. can i ask how come fm doesn't show the age you put in when your create the game.
cheers Chris

i use it to change my age from 30 to 22 which is my real age. can i ask how come fm doesn't show the age you put in when your create the game.
cheers Chris

Because they deem anything below 30 too young. Do you know a professional manager that is younger than this?

Because they deem anything below 30 too young. Do you know a professional manager that is younger than this?

Well the youngest international manager in the world is 25. Eddie Howe is the youngest manager in the football league, he's 31.