FM Report is Here!

jelly1471

Reaction score
Hey there guys,

So after a site went down recently a few of the members decided to get together to make a site and so here it is - http://www.fmreporter.com

It is brand new and the site owner has worked tirelessly through all weather conditions etc and we are ready for you to join us :D

Please join up and help us make a huge site :)

Thanks in advance

Jelly1471
(Jelly147 on the website)

Last edited:
Hey there guys,

So after a site went down recently a few of the members decided to get together to make a site and so here it is - http://fmreport.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

It is brand new and the site owner has worked tirelessly through all weather conditions etc and we are not ready for you to join us :D

Please join up and help us make a huge site :)

Thanks in advance

Jelly1471
(Jelly147 on the website)

;)

So what do we think lads and tell us if you sign up and join us in the chatbox :D

Yes I did but I did not make this site, this one was PoshSpice on the site :)

Feel free to sign up all :D

Although fair enough, spread the community an all that jazz...

Finding it slightly irritating that sites keep getting advertised on Base, that are basically the same and will never get anywhere near it.

i dont see anything wrong with this site, and have no desire to join loads and loads of similar ones to do the same thing as what i do here.

but good look with your site, im sure many people will join, just thought id voice my opinion, it is a forum after all ;)

This is the only fm site for me, but i wish you all the best and hope your site is a success, good luck jelly ;)

Once and if you sign up the please feel free to comment in the forums or talk to us in the chatbox :)

From a business perspective, I don't understand why these plugs are left on Base.
Mods should delete them immediately, for several reasons.

1: It's insulting to the creator of FMBase (F**k this site, come join mine)
2: It's like a Pepsi rep standing in the middle of the Coca Cola factory tour, telling everybody to buy his brand.
3: It's annoying. There is no gap in the market kids. FM does not need any more forums.
4: I have a hangover.

Edit: Had a look at that site.
It is headache inducing and takes too long to load.

I'm sticking with FM Base but good luck with it all mate (H)

It is brand new and the site owner has worked tirelessly through all weather conditions etc and we are ready for you to join us :D

His computer is outside?

Another one? There should be a rule about this me thinks.

Plus if you look at most of these, any uploaded files aren't actually uploaded onto the new forum.. people are just posting links from FMBase

Hey lads, was wondering if any of yous were looking to sign up once more, we have been working hard to improve even more of late so would be happy if you would join us :D

Hi Jelly, I'm Alex, just let me tell you where I stand with this.

I love your enthusiasm about this wesbite, new on the scene and perhaps has something to give.

Unfortunately for me at the moment there is no niche in the market for this type of forum, there are plenty of Football Manager based websites as you can see through various threads around the place and I do only need one forum. So I am going to stick with this one but do keep working and you'll have a good forum on your hands.

But as I said, at present I don't see this as a viable business/forum and can't see a profit lurking around here so see no reason for me to invest my time, so for that reason I'm out.