FM run so slow..[HELP]

Edrick88

Reaction score
Hello guys, i had a prolem here..
i've play my FM to year 2012, then it become slow.
when in the match, in begin soooo slow, if i change the player its so slow too,

phew, anyone know whats wrong with this?? :(

could be a database problem... which DB you running?

database?? mm..did you mean 9.1 version??
sorry >_<

He means when u start FM 09 you pick "Small" "Medium" or a "Large" database, is it just FM which runs slow or is it the internet etc

100 posts :)

Hey no worries...i've heard of this issue before but i cant remember what the result was... i'm pretty sure that i read it on this website somewhere, do some searches through the threads and your sure to find something...

ow.. i've pick medium.. is that the problem??

ok, ill try to search it

ive find 1, it because his RAM 512, and ive RAM 2gig

It reall depends on a few things when it comes to what you choose when pickin the size to load... how old is your PC and has anyone upgraded it....

Don't think this is anything to do with your issue because it would never have run at a good speed.
When you asked what i ment earlier i ment what update are you running? If its 9.1.0 then get the 9.2.0 update... might fix your problem

(sorry but i didn't have time to search myself) :D

im using MAC, and its brand new..
im usually upgrade my mac version if it come out,

well, its okay. Thanxx for reply
mm.. i have to play new game if update it, phew.. :p

Not sure but mine upgrade to the new patch and i was still playing the same game...

is there any different if we not new game it??

i found 1 again, he said running slow because the skin..???
im not changing the skin at all, hmm..

well i'm hoping that if it is the update thats at fault then you should be able to continue with the game you have at full speed...

The skin doesn't make any difference to game speed.

yeah i thought that sean... He's got a good system so thats not the reason and i'm sure he's updated his OS so i think it's the game itself...

Get dual processor's or more i got a single core in my pc & a good graphic card but this game work better in my laptop because of dual processor & my laptop only got a sh*t gma x3100 to run the game on it lol but the game work's faster on it then then my pc

Get dual processor's or more i got a single core in my pc & a good graphic card but this game work better in my laptop because of dual processor & my laptop only got a sh*t gma x3100 to run the game on it lol but the game work's faster on it then then my pc

A brand new mac without a dual core processor?!?!?!?! i doubt it! and anyway dual core means it can handle more than 1 application at a time not run 1 faster... ^o)

i dont know why, after deleting some picture folder in my graphic folder, the speed back to normal.
well, thank God
thank to all your advice ^^

edrick....if you keep a lot of picture in your computer it might be affect your computer speed and there is another issue maybe virus. try scan all your computer, virus, spywear etc. hopefully can help you.