Sharkster

Reaction score
Does anyone else think their FM hates a certain team....

Current save 2024 - Blackpool are in BSN and Man Utd have never finshed above 7th... and Liverpool have finished above the relegation (just) twice...

FM hates them? or does it just choose a random set of numbers for every save , and those teams just cant do anything

It has to do with motivation issues probably, or a string of wrong decisions (Leeds), but I agree, Chelsea is ending 10th-15th in my save.

No I don' think they paticularly target anyone, but I had this with Man City , they kept on fininshing 10th with all the money they spend.

Well for me Blackpool is elevator team on almost every save.

Man City always finish 7th-14th on my saves.
Chelsea always finish 4th or lower.
Fulham always get relegated.

Tottenham always do poorly on my save, Manchini is always sacked by about March too

Aston Villa got relegated on one of my saves in the first season

In all of my saves Gerad Houiler is always failing...

My saves are excactly opposite of any examples given so far...

apart from my save that uses a datadase that flips the leagues upside down liverpool, aston villa and man city always struggle.

in one of them they all looked like they could go down at christmas being 3 of the bottom 7 and the highest up which i think was pool were only 5 points clear of the drop zone. however by the end they finished 7th, 8th and 11th with city the lowest and villa the highest.

and as previously mentioned i'm still yet to see any city managers last a season, with mancini normally gone by early feb if not by jan.

I have seen man city finish 16th in my newcastle save. .I looked at tevez's injury stat in april and it says he's only played 6 games due to injury. he managed to score 5 in those 6 games. I've noticed that in the game man city can't win for their life without tevez. in my arsenal save, man city finished 2nd in the first season. however when i bought tevez in the 2nd season, man city were hovering in 12th place in february.