jake490

Reaction score
I am currently Fulham in the Prem 2nd season, finished 13th last year (few big injuries/I'm **** at FM11 and always struggle lol) Had all previous versions of the game and avoided FMTRE etc, but my m8 told me tht u fmscout just searches players for you and that making them better isnt an option?

So is it cheating?

yes because you can see stats your not supposed to see, like their potential for example. but dont worry just enjoy the game, play it as you like to, thats what its there for!

Hmmmmm, I'm not sure :/

I will carry on and see how i do by Xmas....

Thanks

It is cheating, yes.

It allows you to find the best players without having to scout for them, therefore getting first dibs on practically everyone.

Similar to how a trainer would allow you to edit a player stats without having to train them. Similar in principle anyway.

That said, I used Genie Scout a lot on FM 2010, so I admit to cheating.

yes in the sense that a large part of FM is about using your scouting network to find you good players/ stars for the future. Genie scout finds the players for you

Does the scouting tools make it possible to see CA / PA of regens? Would have been interesting to see some of the really good regens PA :)