The image for the mockups in the first post is now working.

Please use this thread for feature requests only :)

maybe when everybody gets settled u could add a feature like...last 3 games and show results or sumtin similar

i would like more club logos added like valencia atletico madrid etc

i would like more club logos added like valencia atletico madrid etc

They are already available. As of this moment there are over 8,000 different club logos, over 300 competition logos and about 50,000 player pictures.

All you need to do is enter the id number for your chosen club. The little list that pops up is a quick list of some of the common clubs I though people would want to know the ID numbers for.

Just a suggestion but I would like to see competition status like the Fa Cup added to show how far you get in cup competitions.

Added to the planned features list :)

I just create the background image in Fireworks

The current backgrounds can be seen here...

http://fm-base.co.uk/sig/backgrounds/
(bg3.png - bg7.png are the ones in use)

Then I write some PHP code to add all the right text and stuff depending on the selected style.

It would be good if there was a list of player id's when you type his name in the box instead of having to change the preferences

It would be good if there was a list of player id's when you type his name in the box instead of having to change the preferences

Well someone did upload a list of player ID'S to the site and i am sure all the ID'S are all the same so if you can find it you wont have to change all the time.

Is there a template.?

No there is no template. There doesn't have to be as the background can be any image you like. I could even use your rubbish 50 Cent one as a background for one ^^)

I wish I knew how to access the FM database with a web application and allow you guys to search for ID's through it. My skills just don't go that far.

would be nice if it could auto update by reading ur saved data

The time it would take for you to upload your save file is probably longer than how long it takes to change the details yourself.

2 Potential future designs... What do you all think?

club_league_history.png

club_career_stats.png

If I could somehow make a downloadable application that would read your data then update your sig I would. I just have no idea how :(

Lee, I meant that if i play 10 games,i save=, and automatically, it gets updated anywhere I post it. Not sure if any of you have a PS3, there are these gamercards where you link them to your PS3 account and it auto-updates the trophies for you. smthn like that.

I could really help with this just give some kinda template and u got ur self amazing sig