Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Known Issues
- The ID quick lists aren't quite finished.
- The image doesn't work if an incorrect league or club id is entered.
- Silkscreen font doesn't have a £ sign, some foreign characters and number 4 is difficult to read.
- 'Flashy' signature style is still very rough.
- Missing Nottingham Forrest badge.

-----

If you come across any bugs such as incorrect team, player or competition logos then please let me know In this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah, the only way you will find them is if you let everyone try it out. Now Danny and Frankie can leave me alone.

when i go to register i click submit and it just does nothing stays on the same scrren, it is like the button does not work.

when i go to register i click submit and it just does nothing stays on the same scrren, it is like the button does not work.

Please make sure you are entering information in every box and that the email address is valid.

its not a problem but could you make it so you can have a international management on the sigs?

Please make sure you are entering information in every box and that the email address is valid.

done all this

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

ok works now :) think it was something to do with my computer.

mines wont appear. i clicked update sig in the window where you register and pick id etc.
then it isnt there i went to edit sig but dont know what to do

The Fores badge is not on mate, I put the ID in and it does not show up

Fores? Do you mean Forrest? If you do I think you're right. Thanks for letting me know. I will add it soon.

its not a problem but could you make it so you can have a international management on the sigs?

It's a bit of a task as International tournaments have weird formats. I might see if I can do it for maybe the Euro Championships and the World Cup though.

mines wont appear. i clicked update sig in the window where you register and pick id etc.
then it isnt there i went to edit sig but dont know what to do

Make sure you have a correct club & competition id number otherwise the signature image wont work.

I'm pressing submit when EVERYTHING IS FILLED IN, and it isn't working, don't even bother repeating yourself like you have done to this bug. get it sorted!

I'm pressing submit when EVERYTHING IS FILLED IN, and it isn't working, don't even bother repeating yourself like you have done to this bug. get it sorted!

What a delightful young fellow you are.

Try clearing your cache, clearing your history, a different browser, etc.. If it still doesn't work chances are it's something you're doing wrong.

Is this for registration or when creating your sig?

If it's for registration. I have tested it in 5 different web browsers and as long as you fill in each field and include a valid email address then it submits fine.

If you're on about the Signature Creation process. Please make sure you have selected the right amount of players it asks for and that you have entered a correct club and competition ID.

when i register where it says username, i put luikang911 and it says below it please put in a username when i already did??

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

o wait soz all sorted

If your using Internet Explorer 8 and it doesn't work when you try and submit your information use a different internet browser, e.g Google Chrome, I had Internet Explorer 8 and it wouldn't work, then I used Google Chrome and it worked.

I wanted to cange my signinture so it shows my fulham save, but when I click update sig it still has my man utd sig :(

I wanted to cange my signinture so it shows my fulham save, but when I click update sig it still has my man utd sig :(

on here its showing your fulham sig though.

by the way, i think i read that you were going to be doing a few more styles of sigs.... any idea how long its going to be until you release any?

"Development of these is on hold at the moment. I'm waiting to find out If I can use them as part of my final year project at University. If I can then that's good news as I will be developing them even more" - Sean

Just wondering if its possible to change the Hayes badge? Its a bit out...

175px-Hayes_%26_Yeading_United_FC.svg.png

Sure. Thanks for letting me know. If you can let me know their ID number that would help too. I'll change it asap.