for the card that showing how im doing in current season,i'm playing in 2015/2016.but there's no option for that season.it can goes up until 2013/2014.hope you can fix this.

edited:just noticed,the same applied to the third card which can show the star player.it's up until 2013/2014 as well.

Last edited:
I wanted to start a save with FC Fondi in Italian Serie C2/C, but when I enter team ID (43058718) no logo appears.

Last edited:
If I make a new Signature, when I click update Sig, it doesn't show the change - I have to log out and back in again!

Last edited:
If I make a new Signature, when I click update Sig, it doesn't show the change - I have to log out and back in again!

That is just your web browser caching the image. You should be able to right click on the image and reload it to view the updated version.

when i try to use a GIF sig uploaded on photobucket, well, i can't :S

when i try to use a GIF sig uploaded on photobucket, well, i can't :S

wrong place for this but cause im nice i'll answer ;)
copy the direct link and click "insert image" and paste in there.
you will need to delete the current image :)

Sorted!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Sean will the faces be updated??? I have the megapack loaded on my game and some of the players that have their faces on the game don't seem to have them when I update my Signature.