FM Stadium

FMS

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen

I am an Admin at FM Stadium , we are currently in the process of building the site and creating content , we will be starting off as a free forum and then seeking full payed forum but we need staff to do this.

As all forums need , we need content and I have no intentions of opening for a while , I plan on getting some staff members in and producing content , I hope it can one day be a good forum.

Do Pm me if you are interested in helping

FMS

Last edited:
Is it really that time of year again for the attempt at new FM sites... sigh

Guys c'mon lets not act like ******. The guy just wants to try ( I said try :p) to make a good forum which could be as good as FM-Base. Once again I repeat I said TRY.

If you are not interested just tell him so instead of the failure music and the jibba jibba

Guys c'mon lets not act like ******. The guy just wants to try ( I said try :p) to make a good forum which could be as good as FM-Base. Once again I repeat I said TRY.

If you are not interested just tell him so instead of the failure music and the jibba jibba

Yes, actually one was very good, one of the suggested new forums, good enough to even use it, tho I dont currently.

okay, apologies - but is it not "frowned upon" to advertise other forums etc than this one? I'm an intermittent user here