kmast811

Reaction score
I want to start an online game with however many people want to join. I don't know what league yet (probably EPL, la liga, Serie A, or npower championship) but I think it would be ideal if we were in the same league. If you want to join, post your steam name and what league you would want to do.

I want to start an online game with however many people want to join. I don't know what league yet (probably EPL, la liga, Serie A, or npower championship) but I think it would be ideal if we were in the same league. If you want to join, post your steam name and what league you would want to do.

I have one starting, England, Netherlands, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Scotland also portugal

I'll play...
SteamID: chris21618127

Not really got a league preference I'll just go with majority!

I'll Play

brfc_chedder

would like npower championship as my #1 league as i support blackburn rovers

Just to update, I just added everybody that put their name up there (my steam name jfmastol or jjmast1 idk which one comes up) and will create the game after I watch the Napoli-Juve match

Made the league so you can be any team from England, France, Portugal, Italy, Spain, or Germany. I will be either Man United or Napoli

Forgot to post the info on here, but gave it to all who accepted my friend request. The server name is FM Base League and the password is 123. Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, and Arsenal are already taken.

Yes. I need your steam name though. I also wanted to give you times when I can play this week.

Today: 11
Tuesday: Not at all
Wednesday: 11
Thursday: 11
Friday: I don't know yet
Saturday: Probably not at all
Sunday: I will probably be free all day