Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisyboy

Reaction score
Hi all,
this thread has been created for the sole purpose of advertising your FM stories that are/are not attracting many views and comments. I think this is allowed in this forum, but it is intended to advertise all stories, from any game, from CM 1 to FM 11.

How about I start...
My story is titled; "NEW LIFE IN NOTTINGHAMSHIRE"
It is mainly focused on my Notts County team's new signing, Edinson Cavani who arrived there for a massive £23,000,000. It's located in the FM stories forum under the FM 2010 section, I recently posted the second update, and yet there have been absolutely no comments, but a number of views. Please comment on it, what ever you have to say.

And please use this thread to its full capability (is that the right word? Probably not but what the hey). Who's gonna get the ball rolling then?

If your blog/story is to a good enough standard, then really the people who viewed it should be commenting. A lot of people might not read Blogs on the Forum, so I don't really think its need to be 'advertised'. If people read blogs, they will find yours easily, without the need for advertising.

But isn't that the job of the blog/story section? people would just browse through anyway. Any new stories would just appear in new posts or whatever it is

Status
Not open for further replies.