JustKickit

Reaction score
Before this Story starts just like to thank Derby Jack for allowing me to use a similar concept to his story, for those of you who haven't checked it out I recommend you do so!

My aim of this is to start from the bottom as a manager with absolutely no experience and work my way up to my end goal of being the manager for Arsenal! The only rule I have given myself is that I can not apply for any jobs I must be approached.

Let's begin..

FM Story - Just Kick It

Solihull%20Moors%20Hire%20KickIt_zpshufplix4.png

It's a long wait before I am finally approached on the 29th of November by Solihull Moors after agreeing to my contract it's time to get underway!

The board has given me the objective to avoid relegation, easier said then done. We are only just out of the relegation zone and if I can't turn things around promptly, we might actually get relegated and worse of all I'll be unemployed and further away from my goal then when I began.

Starting%20Table_zpsnop6zfk1.png

Coming off 5 straight losses team morale is low, I'm going to really have to plan carefully and maybe employ a defensive style of play to hopefully gain a few points and climb up the table to safety...or my plan could self-destruct and see us not win any.

Will be following this, enjoyed DerbyJack's story and always enjoyed this sort of saves

It looks as if I have my work cut out for me, I have a very mature aged squad with that comes experience, but lack of pace which is needed for my original tactic so I guess it's back to the drawing board.

A very solid Goalkeeper, if I can build a decent back four we can get a few clean sheets under our belts.

Squad-Ability_zpsqvg1i7ww.png