FM Story - Just Kick It

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustKickit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

JustKickit

Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Before this Story starts just like to thank Derby Jack for allowing me to use a similar concept to his story, for those of you who haven't checked it out I recommend you do so!

My aim of this is to start from the bottom as a manager with absolutely no experience and work my way up to my end goal of being the manager for Arsenal! The only rule I have given myself is that I can not apply for any jobs I must be approached.

Let's begin..

FM Story - Just Kick It

Solihull%20Moors%20Hire%20KickIt_zpshufplix4.png


It's a long wait before I am finally approached on the 29th of November by Solihull Moors after agreeing to my contract it's time to get underway!


​
 
The board has given me the objective to avoid relegation, easier said then done. We are only just out of the relegation zone and if I can't turn things around promptly, we might actually get relegated and worse of all I'll be unemployed and further away from my goal then when I began.

Starting%20Table_zpsnop6zfk1.png


Coming off 5 straight losses team morale is low, I'm going to really have to plan carefully and maybe employ a defensive style of play to hopefully gain a few points and climb up the table to safety...or my plan could self-destruct and see us not win any.

​
 
Will be following this, enjoyed DerbyJack's story and always enjoyed this sort of saves
 
It looks as if I have my work cut out for me, I have a very mature aged squad with that comes experience, but lack of pace which is needed for my original tactic so I guess it's back to the drawing board.


A very solid Goalkeeper, if I can build a decent back four we can get a few clean sheets under our belts.

Squad-Ability_zpsqvg1i7ww.png
 
Back
Top