FM - The Documentary

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Sports Interactive, the developers of Football Manager - An Alternative Reality: The FM Documentary - coming soon

All of us who work on Football Manager are proud to announce the forthcoming release of An Alternative Reality: The Football Manager Documentary on Tuesday 7th October – for one night only – at a minimum of 26 Vue cinemas throughout the UK (full list below).

Featuring contributions from some of FM’s creators and famous fans from the worlds of football and entertainment, An Alternative Reality: The Football Manager Documentary will examine the game’s enduring appeal and how it has seeped into and influenced the culture of the world’s favourite game and is made by Film Nova, one of Britain’s leading independent sports producers.

When you book your tickets, one person, per screening will win the chance to be added into FM15 as a new-gen – meaning YOU could be a star player for any number of FM players around the world!

See link for more detail.

Anyone gunna go? :)

I'm looking for the price of booking as it's showing at a nearby town (Gateshead) but it's not listed on the cinemas website. Defo want to see this though

If I slip you £5 can you put me down as a new gen

http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/info/film/the-football-manager-documentary-live-qa

Use that link and it has all of the Cinemas that's showing it on the list.

Looks like Gatehead is the closest to me too. I'm sure I saw Hartlepool on the list when I looked earlier but seems to of gone.

Think I saw something the other day about people voting for the cinemas they want it to be in, so just guessing there wasn't enough interest at Hartlepool.

The Gateshead Vue is pretty fancy though, fairly certain the website prices lie too. Says £7.50 but when I went to see something it was more like £10.

I had assumed this wouldn't be anywhere near me but I've just seen it's on at Oxford.

I will certainly be attending..

I get to go and see it in a private viewing at Wembley Stadium.. ;)

I have a plus 1 too, who's willing to tickle my balls for a ticket? haha!

(Jokes, of course..)

I'm expecting The Office with Dunc.

Alas, I am not sure I am actually in it. I was in some shots where they were just panning over the office but I imagine that is currently residing on the cutting room floor.

I might attend this (If my wife lets me) VIP seats just £9.45 sounds good lol.

Looking forward to this. Should be very interesting. I'll be going to Gateshead screening.

Wonder if any of you going will join me and Godcubed in FM15 as newgens! :D

I'm going but won't be a regen as I got my mate to buy the tickets ! lol looking forward to it.

After me getting permission from the Mrs I had to give my ticket up to my mate so 3 of them went & I missed it thanks to my stepson getting trials for Pro Youth (how dare he have a chance of being in fm and making me miss the doc!!) heard alot about it though including mark kerr being init Mr Overated ! lol. if/when it comes out on dvd I will buy it and give it a watch.