FM Touch 2017 How many have tried it and what do you think.

woolly

Reaction score
Ok so most of the threads (if not all currently) are related to the full game but how many of you have looked at the cut down version. I've had a quick look at the touch version (40mins don't really give a feel for the game in my view) and although I will be concentrating mainly on the full game I still want to be able to dip into the cut down version mainly for the challenges which I like (shame they don't put them in the main game).

What are your views?

I've spent a bit of time with Touch. I dig it. I default to using the full fat version because I like the extra control over coaching, training, etc. But I feel like I definitely need to get a save or two going on Touch this year.

I have been playing touch for the past 2 editions and I never looked back. The things I like to control are mostly there. Improvements can still be made, ie we can choose our own tutors. I tried the full FM yesterday as I wanted to play MLS but I didn't enjoy the extra clicking here and there for stuff I think doesn't add too much into the main game.

i just wish they would apply OI's to FMT. i mean - to set them up once and for all, like in full version, not before every single one game, like it was in fm16.