Ricobran

Reaction score
I have been playing in comprehensive view, but have had some games where it barely shows any of my team with the ball, even though I’ve had 65% of the ball. It’s very hard to work out how my team are playing.

I have been playing in comprehensive view, but have had some games where it barely shows any of my team with the ball, even though I’ve had 65% of the ball. It’s very hard to work out how my team are playing.
They're not playing well if you're not seeing highlights on Comprehensive. IF you can switch to full match, do that.

I’m playing Touch, you can’t view full match. My point is how I can I see where I’m going wrong if it’s not showing my team with the ball?

I’m playing Touch, you can’t view full match. My point is how I can I see where I’m going wrong if it’s not showing my team with the ball?
I clearly understood the point. You can on FMT on PC, which is also why I suggested IF IT IS POSSIBLE to watch more, to watch more. If you're not on PC, then it's just a case of bad luck and set up a better tactic. Maybe watch where the deep interceptions etc are coming from and how.