mjpresto

Reaction score
I've seen several role-duty calculators here and using the ideas they've used in their design as well as several improvements, I've developed an own version of mine. This one computes the best role and duty one can have in the four basic football/pitch positions - goal, defense, midfield, and attack. Wingers are included in midfield. One has to input all player’s attributes and the excel will highlight his best role and duty in those four areas. Keep in mind that if a player can’t play in a defensive role, just neglect the results there. Furthermore, if a player is not expected to play the Keeper duty, one can opt not to input the Goalkeeping attributes. I recommend you to make separate saves for different players for easier tracking in the future.

If you have seen errors in the calculation, suggestions on how to improve the interface or simply comments, feel free to post it.

View attachment 195275

View attachment 195274

Download here:
FM Ultimate Role-Duty Calculator

Last edited:
so is it just a case of me copying in all the stats for players I wish to know?

Its is to.

I have a question though. These numbers, 13, 13,5 etc, are they the average of the important highlighted stats for that role in the game ?

Yes. I'm not actually sure if that formula is right but what I only did with this calculator is to create a better interface for users. And it did looks better than most calculators out there. I just copied their formulas.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

so is it just a case of me copying in all the stats for players I wish to know?

Exactly!

Last edited:
Most of the fb/wb stats i put in come out as CD as their highest average, something wrong with some of the average values. Also sometimes wingers, they can only play in this position but the highest average value is sometimes att mid etc.
So maybe the averages for wing positions need adjusting along with wb/fb.