DiarGooner

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone try make a team with just one nationality, ect I know it dusint make the team better chemistry but itsstill a fun challenge no ?

Yep. I am doing it currently with A.S. Saint-Etienne in Ligue 1 with an all-French bias. It is fun and something that is challenging, but when you are based in a nation that develops good young talent it is quite easy to acquire good players.

Did something similar at Atletico Madrid but bought South American players so that when they were granted a Spanish work permit in two years it would avoid the non-EU ruling.

Im currently trying it with ac milan and making them a Brazillian team. Currently have Pato,Thiago Silva,Douglas Costa,Hulk and Robinho :D
Any ideas of who else to get? thinking of Sandro :eek:

Im currently trying it with ac milan and making them a Brazillian team. Currently have Pato,Thiago Silva,Douglas Costa,Hulk and Robinho :D
Any ideas of who else to get? thinking of Sandro :eek:

Get Sandro, an absolute beast in left back and left attacking mid.

The team that has the best chance to be the equivalent of its national team is Bayern Munich.

Bayern Munich only has to buy Hummels, Howedes, Adler, Ozil, and Gotze to be Germany. I got Adler on a free transfer after the first season and I bought Howedes expensive (~60M maybe).. I could perhaps buy the others later on as I get more money by winning cups and leagues games.

Just choose Arsenal and you have basically a French team, but for me it just takes too long to get everyone you want and by the time you do they are getting old, that i unless you choose someone with no real superstars.

Might give it a go sometime though for the fun of it.

i had an all italian team with Cagliari in 2011 and even won the champs league :D epic file it was !

yeah sandro is great mate. dont forget about romario (RB),neymar,willian,fabio,rafael