FM Wonderkids who never lived up to expectation

cjtoon

Reaction score
Hi all,

I Write articles on whatculture.com and i really want to do one on fm wonderkids who never made it. There are some obvious ones like Freddy adu but i wondered what others people have had that have gone on to do nothing...Cherno Samba being a prime example...god that was a while ago...

Jack Wilshere. Had a long term Arsenal save with the best coaches in the game, correct, detailed training, the guy never seemed to get any better or where there any changes in his attributes than he had at the start of the game. May as well had been a ready made WK set at 160/160.

Keirrison? FM '09 i think, bought by Barca, end of his career.

I have so far; Freddy Adu, Lulinha, Cherno Samba, Franny Jeffers, Antony Vanden Borre, Fabio Paim, Kerlon, Nicolas Millan, Moses Ashikodi, Mark Kerr, alexander farnerud, steven taylor, james vaughan, anthony le tallec, florence sinama pongolle, neil mellor, maxim tsigalko, andrejs pereplotkins and mike duff. i know there are more which do we think are the real flops though?

I guess Bojan Krkic would count considering he should have been a Barcelona regular but can't seem to find a club that will take him for more than 1 year.

John Fleck was a good buy a few years back and i recently saw hes now at Coventry after leaving Rangers

Ganso might soon be on the list, he was unreal on the game but not done much recently IRL