ton789

Reaction score
When I try to launch fm it comes up *249793*: Failed to find a default database to use. Please make sure your installation is not corrupt. I have looked for solutions but the only one i seem to see is to change your compatibility settings. I have tried this but i still get the same error. I compared my fm 2015 to my fm 2012 folders and it seems that the only folders i have for fm are 3DMGAME, locales and data. But my data and locales folders have nothing in it. Is there something wrong. My other folder have stuff in it but im wondering if there is something wrong.
Thanks.

Go to the following location - C:\ Program Files(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\FootballManager2015

When you have the FM.exe right click on the short cut link and go to properties. On that screen select the 'compatability' tab and select compatability mode (if you're on Windows 7, try the Windows 7 options)

It's worth having a look through here aswell https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb...eshooting-Game-Launch-Issues#default-database

I said I have tried this but it still wont work.

Oh yeah just noticed.

Have you tried verifying the steam file cache?

Go into Steam, and on the library section right click on the game and select properties from the menu. Select the local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache button. It'll then verify the files of the game and check for any files missing. It'll take a few minutes to do