TopNotchFM

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Haven't used forums in a few years so if this is in the wrong place, I apologise...

Anyways, I'm in the middle of creating a database of 32 Legendary world cup teams (Brazil 02, England 66, Netherlands 74, W Germany 90, Argentina 86 etc...) using old FM's, CM's and research ahead of the 2018 world cup.

These teams will play in a 32 team world cup format, with a group stage and then knock outs.

I'm currently about 33% complete with the competition set up, and the clubs created, I'm now just going in and adding the players.

There's a lot more information about this project on my twitter @Notch_FM if you want to check it out,
I'm just trying to spread the word as a lot of work has gone into this from me and few others so I really want to get it out there.

I will be uploading it to the steam workshop for download when it's complete, I'm aiming for the 15th of June but I may just miss this target.

Here's a sneak preview of some of the teams,

Thanks,
Top Notch

View attachment 50691

hey buddy, i like the look of this & i defiantly would look forward to the challenge

Thanks mate, the challenge will be winning it with one of the poorer teams Senegal are the worst out of 11 that are in at the moment