• Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
http://www.fm-you.ca.kz/
The new football manager forum website. New members wanted as the site only started last week :P . We dont want the forum to be like all the other forums, so we want to come up with something which is unique for our website related to football manager 2010. Any help is much appreciated.
There are also positions for you on the team. I am a moderator on the site.
Jobs Currently Going:
Co Owner ( Admin ) ( Must have expirence )
Graphics Designer.
Mod

Jobs Coming soon
Website Maker
Skin Maker

Thanks
Tirath

Isn't that just like this forum, I'm not sure the mods will take too kindly to this thread?

Isn't that just like this forum, I'm not sure the mods will take too kindly to this thread?

We have nothing against people advertising their sites on here, aslong as they aren't spamming it everywhere of course. We aren't as stuck up as most other sites in the FM Scene.

Im not saying to leave this forum, I think this forum is great.
I just wanted to make FM-You a forum which isnt like most others. Have something different and new which no other forums have.

Good luck with the forums i guess, but i might just stick to this one as one fm forum is enough for me:)

We have nothing against people advertising their sites on here, aslong as they aren't spamming it everywhere of course. We aren't as stuck up as most other sites in the FM Scene.

Exactly. Always happy to find out about new sites and forums

Good luck with the site mate i am going to sign up :D

Looks cool man I think I might sign up, :) Although you spelt stories wrong on your site... Just thought I'd tell you encase you haven't realised.

Looks cool man I think I might sign up, :) Although you spelt stories wrong on your site... Just thought I'd tell you encase you haven't realised.

Joel (admin) is really **** at spelling :P

Joel (admin) is really **** at spelling :P

Yeah he is :P There's quite a few spelling mistakes, they make it look a bit amateur. You should try and get someone to make you a logo as well. :] but yeah it's not my site so I'll stop picking now :P ..I've had a few fan sites in my time though so it's second nature XD

ive also signed up looks a promising start, will more that likely improve over time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back