FM- YOU Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signing up, don't suppose you need a co-owner? or maybe admin?

id be interested in doing one of those jobs (i dont mind which one)

Just checked the posts etc on the forum. It's such a spam fest. Even the Mod is posting silly one port answers or daft posts. It's like forum ****

what you on about kris, how am i spamming, the site isnt properly running yet, just collecting members, the site isnt going to be finished for about 2 weeks, so dont comment unless you know what you are talking about

kris, shut up mate, no offence but how am i spamming for a start, what on mine and joels net game page maybe, or as the forum had about 4 people on it. the forum isnt finished or properly ready yet.

What about the thread called 'count to 569' or whatever it's called where all you do is post a number?

amazing stuff

Horrible header, get a new one. Forum skin isn't attractive either. Category layout is FM-Base mkII and there is a category called "spam central" which, for me..is always a bad sign.

Oh, and your "rules" read like a 3 year old's English work:

1) No racist comments.
2) No Arguing
3) No Dubble Posting, Just edit your last post
4) No posting in the wrong section, If you dont know were it goes ask a Mod or admin, The names on the forum are either in Red Or Green
5) Dont post a thread thats allreddy been posted
6) No posting ****, Its not allowed on the site on witch we are hosted
7) No advertising other Forum Sites
8) Dont post a network thread then never do the game.
9) No talking about any illegal activies. ( Again Hosting Rules )
10) Never take things to personally in an debate
11) Have Fun

Good luck though. Oh and...

gay_thread2.gif

Last edited:
i am sorry kris, as i keep saying we have only set up on like wednesday, it was an experiment which obv didnt work, so it will be closed soon. we are trying new things, all the time.

redders: i kinda agree with you, we have got a thread going asking for suggestions, if i remember correctly this site wasnt the most attractive when i first joined, so give us time mate, people are welcome to register and then post an opinion on that thread, suggesting there favourite colours

i am sorry kris, as i keep saying we have only set up on like wednesday, it was an experiment which obv didnt work, so it will be closed soon. we are trying new things, all the time.

redders: i kinda agree with you, we have got a thread going asking for suggestions, if i remember correctly this site wasnt the most attractive when i first joined, so give us time mate, people are welcome to register and then post an opinion on that thread, suggesting there favourite colours

Incorrect. This site has been and will remain one of the most attractive on the scene, fact. (H)

Good luck with the site though.

come on tht, dark green wasnt horrible, it is lovely now granted

Yes this forum has been around since 2003.

Also, I don't mean offence or anything but some of you who are after Mod and Admin positions simply shouldn't be given them based on what I've seen from you on this forum (Like spamming etc.). Yet I guess that's up to Joel :P

Thanks for posting this up lads.

I didnt get around to it.

I am the owner of it. Its a bit slow atm but as scott said its not fully done. + We are chaning over servers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back