Status
Not open for further replies.

NunoPeixinho

Banned
Reaction score
So, I have a problem . I had this before but somehow I think it fixed itself . i do not have an original Fm, its download . One time, when I was installing the 10.3 patch, and ten tried to play it asked me for the serial key, I unistall it, ran the patch again and it worked . a few days ago, my girlfriend jammed the laptop, a minor jam when FM was saving, so, my AS Roma save got corrupted . I only knew that when I tried to load the file later . I uninstalled the game again, ran the patch and it asked me for the serial number :'( . Last time, it fixed itself, but now everytime I try to load FM it asks me for the serial key . Is there a way to go around this?

PS - Im not asking for a seral key , Im just asking for help , Cheers !

If you chose to install Offline, it doesnt ask for a Serial, just for the Disk to be in the Drive.

If you installed through Steam, it asks for the Serial which you should have in the Box

I install offline and it asks, but only if I run the latest patch . if it the original 'patch' it works .

Don't you get permanently banned for having a fake copy? Or is that just for asking with assistance in acquiring it?

Im not asking for a crack or a serial , im just asking for help, ffs!

You are asking for a Crack/Serial as you are asking how to avoid it asking you for a Serial!

Mate. You made a thread looking for a way to circumvent a serial. The rules are pretty clear.

i hope a police man comes to your house and rapes you while you are asleep then fines you loads of money

the first time it happened it fixed itself, im asking , do you have any idea on what happened ?

oh and basically you are asking how to play football manager illegal, thats a perma ban i thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.