Reaction score
I recently started a season with Chelsea and was happy with my tactic for once!!! Bought Lucarelli and played him beside the target-man Drogba. They were playing fantastically well together. I was only about 7 games into the season but it was one of those games where you just know you can see yourself playing it for years!!! Anwyay to cut a long story short my laptop won't turn on. I noticed one of the blades on the fan for the cooler snapped and seems to have over heated something! I have dropped it into a pc repair shop but I don't know if anything can be done for it to be honest! I hope I can play on that game! :worried:

ask if u can get ur hard drive out of it and just get it put in ur pc the u'll have more mem and ur files

p.s. i may be talking utter bollocks as i don't have a clue about the mechanics of computers

If its only a problem with your hardware and hasnt affected your harddrive, they should just replace whatever is broken and your PC contents will remain unharmed. How the **** you noticed that your cooler fan had snapped in a laptop though is beyond me!

just buy a new desktop with 64 bit + max ram and everything solve :D :D :D :D

jasson said:
just buy a new desktop with 64 bit + max ram and everything solve :D :D :D :D

At the moment thats the plan!!! Just got the laptop back and its ****** - they couldnt fix it so now I can only play FM at the weekend when I'm home. Trying to get an old machine from my dad's work that they are throwing out and try fix it up myself.