FM09 At Last

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I actually picked up a copy of FM09 a couple of weeks ago, well borrowed my cousin's to be honest, and so far I've loved it.
I didn't really play 08 much, first off I was addicted to the FML beat testing, and then later with work and the kids just didn't have the time. Then turning into a comic dealer just ate up any spare time I had. But lately I made the time to give 09 a crack as I was off work for two weeks, and it's pretty good.

The biggest gripe I have about it was spawned in the FML beta - more injuries. Loads more injuries. I remember the conversation with Ov and Miles and how they thought there wern't enough injuries in the game. They thought more were needed, although the players would probably be fully fit for the next match. I did disagree quite strongly with them but they went ahead and did it.
And that for me has wrecked what otherwise would be a fantastic game. Through a season of 38 matches I had four where I didn't have to make at least one enforced substitution. In some games I've had to use all three subs due to knocks, the worst case being my striker getting injured so I subbed him, then the sub got injured so I subbed him, then that sub got injured as well as my two wingers. I finished the game with 9 men and a 3-1 lead turned to a 5-3 defeat.

Being the **** that I am, I never installed any patches, just installed the game and started not thinking about it, so I don't know if the injuries were addressed. Has anybody else seen this as a problem? It definitely put me off FML, and you just don't see these amounts of forced substitutions in the Premier League every week.

sign-rantpost.gif

nice rant. it was addresed in the patches.

now answer the question on everyone's lips. what's the deal with "Whiney ***** with sissy girl sperm"

nice rant. it was addresed in the patches.

now answer the question on everyone's lips. what's the deal with "Whiney ***** with sissy girl sperm"

Sean fancies me. He just wanted to put everybody else off.

And if I remember correctly the patches aren't compatible with saved games are they?

Last edited:
And if I remember correctly the patches aren't compatible with saved games are they?

Yeah they do work on Save Games. So it is worth getting the 9.3.0 patch still :)

Yeah they do work on Save Games. So it is worth getting the 9.3.0 patch still :)

Fantastic, cheers Sean. I'll just run the update ingame and get it, those injuries have been doing my head in good and proper
Christo_pull_hair.gif

I don't like your picture for some reason

It's very cool. Yeah you should have updated your copy of fm. If you plan on playing it for the next three weeks you might aswell

I hated FML and i hated you for beating me

It's very cool. Yeah you should have updated your copy of fm. If you plan on playing it for the next three weeks you might aswell

I hated FML and i hated you for beating me
You seem to get beat online alot Kris.Wait till PES 10 is out. Haha! ;)

Boozad the injuries are better in 9.3 but still pretty bad in my opinion.