FM09 Best Yet?

theasandzs

Reaction score
I really haven't been able to get into any football manager since this game. I enjoy all the new aspects of FM13 but I just feel that 09 was so much more user friendly.

Anyone else agree?

I really haven't been able to get into any football manager since this game. I enjoy all the new aspects of FM13 but I just feel that 09 was so much more user friendly.

Anyone else agree?

What about FM 09 would make it the "best? Just curious, lol.

Last edited:
I think the Skin played a massive part. For me I found it very easy and fun to play, for that reason. I feel the whole game in general was more user friendly. I'm probably a bit bias though, it was my first football manager.

I think the Skin played a massive part. For me I found it very easy and fun to play, for that reason. I feel the whole game in general was more user friendly. I'm probably a bit bias though, it was my first football manager.

I can totally understand. Even though I love some aspects of FM 2012, like the league position graphs and the backroom advice (I don't need to talk to the players to tell them for training), I still love FM 2011 more.