FM09 has run out of memory??

overthe

Reaction score
Hi, hoping someone can help me!

I have been playing FM09 and recently downloaded V9.1, installed and used it well, then downloaded V9.2 which didn't fully install so i went back to V9.1. Then one evening it wouldn't load up, program not reponding!

So, i uninstalled it competely and then re-installed it from the disc. It loaded up as expected and asked me to load a game save so i chose the one i wanted but after beginning to load it came with a grey box saying 'FM09 is running dangerously low on memory please quit other programs', then immediately comes up with another grey box saying 'FM09 has run out of memory and quit'.

Any suggestion??

Its a ram problem.

Have you been fiddling about with virtual memory settings? or are you running a lot of other progs whilst trying to play fm?

not got any other programs open, at least i don't think i have, and i wouldn't know how to fiddle with virtual memory settings!

Buy a new computer. Mine always does it simply because the game is too big for my laptop....

but it's been working fine for months, why the sudden change?
so frustrating!

You should instal 9.02 as that patch made it so that if you could play 08 you could play 09

downloaded patch v9.2 now when i try to laod fm it says run out of graphic can nanyone help please

Run out of graphic?

I had this problem when using the demo, had to download a file from Microsoft, was about 400mb, installed that and it worked.

hi have the same problem started after i updated to v9.2 and cant get save files anymore...what file did u download Redders`?