FM09 Vs FM05-08 Is it harder then it used to be?

Champ Man is easy i finished 4th with York after succesive promotions. That was cham man 5 by the way and I won the premiership with Havant and Waterlooville on champ man 07

thats not bad at all

i agree with the comments so far, there is definately a new degree of learning required to play the current game. but is this necessarily a good thing overall? cos although those who play it properly dont mind, it may lose people who just download the demo and struggle to get going

not that im complaining personally, but this is what a lot of people i know say about this fm which wasnt the case with previous editions

If you want easy play eidos's Champo,personally i prefer realism.

Don't get me wrong, im not looking for a quick play or a fix all. Ive played this current game for 6 days game time. Patients is something I have but is running short, for the last 3 weeks ive been playing this game more then i've slept (thank you economic downterm!) It's just starting to feel like im getting no where. not long after reading what Zebedee said my team started to turn around, Moral was at an all time high, I was drawing most games, winning a few away from home, my strikers were scoring every game. Then one day for seemly no reason, strikers stopped scoring, morale stayed the same though, results stop coming and I lost 8 consec games. I didn't bring in any new players, the team was getting excellent combination reviews from the ***.man. I didn't sign anyone new, didnt put anyone on the transfer list, rotated a few players in the team like I had been doing the whole season. my team talks did change accordingly as recommended by a few pages, they were all the same.....I just don't understand

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

It is not that hard:p

I would of agreed any year in the past up to now....

Do u make tactical adjustment during games? It is very important to find the right counter strats in game.

Do u make tactical adjustment during games? It is very important to find the right counter strats in game.

I try to, I change things like time wasting and slow down pass/short passes when winning towards the end, passing long when losing and versing slow defence. Ive tried playing wide and narrow, headers dont go in and long shots miss everything lol but thats more my league im guessing

Any complacency among the forwards? Are you still creating chances and just missing them? Sometimes this happens, and it's very frustrating - start putting down the law about the standard of performance you expect if morale is good. Otherwise, make the criticism less harsh and then tell them they are being dropped for a rest.