Reaction score
Don't like pictures on the megapack? i have files that have tons of different alternatives just for the people who want them.

NOTE:
I do not actually cut the pictures, i just find them on sortitoutsi or FM-base. Most of them are in the MP Personal preference or improvement thread. The David Villa in a Barcelona shirt was created by Kevyy Matts.

If you want alternatives for your favourite player you can just ask me and i will post them on the game addons/player faces section.
Please respect the Limit of 1 request at a time, after your request is completed, you can request one more

Players Completed
Miguel Veloso
Fernando Torres
David Villa
João Moutinho
Lionel Messi
Cristiano Ronaldo

If some players are not in the game addons section, they are awaiting aprooval.

If you request alternatives, some of them will not have a alternative box, because please realise that there is no use of making an alternative box that doesnt have much pictures, so only the ones with most alternatives will have a file

Last edited:
If you could do GK Tim Howard of USA and Everton I would appreciate it... thanks :D

the third one is hanneman(sp)

Lukas Podolski

Im kind of embarassed but these are the only ones i could find :(

but in a few days the germany world cup cuts will be released on sortitoutsi and you ll get another good quality image, and probably its better than these.

thanks that last one u just posted is perfect!

do you mind me asking how you get these photos? I can't seem to find any good pictures when I look for them.

nvm
---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

m8 you could just upload the whole megapack:wub:

but he also giving alternatives, better pics

Last edited:
Gareth Bale

Two things to say
-i dont actually cut the pictures i find them in sortitioutsi, and i will upload the packs tommorow.

thanks that last one u just posted is perfect!

do you mind me asking how you get these photos? I can't seem to find any good pictures when I look for them.

i find them in sortitoutsi either in the Megapack improvement thread or Megapack personal preference thread

ive uploaded a Moutinho alternative box and it should be aprooved in the close future

i wont upload the gareth bale, podolski and tim howard yet because there arent enough pictures

how do u cut them out, I will help you out if you can tell me!