I would really appreciate if you could do Adriano, The brazilian striker that plays for flamingese (sp?)

I would really appreciate if you could do Adriano, The brazilian striker that plays for flamingese (sp?)

im having some trouble finding pics of him, but i will do it today dont worry, in the meen time i have some João Pereira Alternatives for anyone who wants them.

im having some trouble finding pics of him, but i will do it today dont worry, in the meen time i have some João Pereira Alternatives for anyone who wants them.
EDIT: nvm, I didnt read your whole pst, I thought u had the wrong guy, my bad. and btw the team is Flamengo not Flamingese...
thanks

Last edited:
could you do essien please

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

o and aguero to please

sorry to bother but how do i get the picture of gael kakauta onto my game ??

sorry to bother but how do i get the picture of gael kakauta onto my game ??

go to preferences and click "Show Player's ID's" when you find the Player id change the name of the picture, the picture should be named with his id, after that insert the picture into the Megapack 2.0

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I apologize to the people that have requests but i wont be posting alternatives today because there is a extremely improtant game today in the world cup.