Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-okenobi

Devilishly surreptitious.
Reaction score
I added my downloaded graphics for FM09 to my FM10 folders and the majority of graphics work with a couple in need of minor adjustments also the real name xml also works as u can see from the screenies below,
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well where do you put them ? Which folder.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Don't matter i have done it all.

I did not think FM09 graphics would work on FM10 but they do so its all good

Bit of a stupid thing to ask but will the skins work

Well where do you put them ? Which folder.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Don't matter i have done it all.

I did not think FM09 graphics would work on FM10 but they do so its all good

Bit of a stupid thing to ask but will the skins work

I have tried the BBCSport skin but it doesnt work at all, but im currently in the process of creating an FM10 BBCSport skin which will hopefully be rdy for download around the time of the actual game release :)

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

ronaldos free kick taking is 15? wtf

I just noticed that n i agree WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried the BBCSport skin but it doesnt work at all, but im currently in the process of creating an FM10 BBCSport skin which will hopefully be rdy for download around the time of the actual game release :)

Will you be doing other skins aswell.?

Also do you have MSN there is a few things i would like to ask you

Will you be doing other skins aswell.?

Also do you have MSN there is a few things i would like to ask you

After ive learnt the basics of the FM10 skins i will be looking into making other skins.

Sry dude i dont use msn, u can PM me tho

So you know, 3D kits from 09 also work on 10. But they dont show in the information screen. Those images seem to be 2D only.

have u just put the same club logos from fm09 to the fm10 game because ive tried to do that but some dont appear ??

Thanks

To be honest Ronaldo hits the wall most of the time and every so often he would score a screamer.

To be honest Ronaldo hits the wall most of the time and every so often he would score a screamer.

Ronaldo doesn't hit the wall all of the time, and to be honest name one person better at free-kicks, other than Beckham.. Nobody scores a screamer every time! What a stupid statement you have just made.

Ronaldo doesn't hit the wall all of the time, and to be honest name one person better at free-kicks, other than Beckham.. Nobody scores a screamer every time! What a stupid statement you have just made.

I didnt say he hits the wall all the time, yes i agree nobody scores a screamer all the time however Ronaldo doesnt work the keeper as much as he should, fair enough when he does score a freekick they are amazing but there are other people who are better at freekicks and definitely more consistent.

Am I right in thinking that if you havent got a graphics folder you just put one there.ie..

mydocuments\sportsinteractive\fm2010\graphics

Ronaldo's freekick should be 18 and his one of preferred moves is "hits freekick with power"..

I think 15 is fair, he hits them hard and they look good when they go in, but his conversion rate isn't the best. Better players at free kicks? Pirlo, Sneijder, Juninho, Nakamura, Del Piero. Agree or not, opinions are subjective and I think 15 is fair.

Does anyone know when the first skins will be out?

Steve where did you get the new kits for the 09/10 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.