Fm10 lack of harmony?

tom lfc

Reaction score
On fm 10 most off my players are worried about lack of harmony within the club?
What do it mean can you please replay and tell me.
thanks.

have you got a lot of players unsure about their future if so either tranfser them or change their squad status or start playing them i had 34% harmony and within 2 months it was at 68%. it means they are unhappy with the manager, also dont praise a player too much it can also cause lack of harmony casue they dont believe you.

The most common reason for this, in my opinion is that you have offered too many players to other clubs and the players get worried, they may be next.

have you got a lot of players unsure about their future if so either tranfser them or change their squad status or start playing them i had 34% harmony and within 2 months it was at 68%. it means they are unhappy with the manager, also dont praise a player too much it can also cause lack of harmony casue they dont believe you.

Thanks a lot mate.

This happened to me when I signed Seyfo Soley and let my useless assistant manager take control of friendlies in pre-season, generally if results are going ok the team seems to be pretty harmonious.

Just don't sign anyone. ;)