FM10 R.Madrid 1-7 Man Utd Future Champions League Score?

lee24uk

Reaction score
ive just finished my 6 months on the FM Demo as Man Utd (i know not much challenge, but thought id stick with my team for the new game).

Attached is what i hope is the result in the future champions league (we all know they will meet eventually!!!)

I beat them 3-1 at OT in the group stages, finished top of the league after that 6 months, lost only 1, about 3 draws. . im out the league cup though. .

With Utd 70m pot, i bought in david silva, Edin Dzeko, and made a load of changes to my staff.

Rooney And Berbatov have scored around 30 goals between them already, they have been brilliant, and it appears Man City are scoring alot too.

So far, i love the game, if it was possible, its more addictive than 09, once your used to the new layout. .

The tactics creator is brilliant, and the touchline instructions really make you feel like you worked for that late winner!!

Hopefully i can get more results like this, and hope it actually comes out when we meet them next year (as i said, it will happen).

Any others who have finished 6months wanna share??

yeh i finished 6 months with afc wimbledon. We are top of the table and I signed Gael Kakuta on loan

and what is your tactic and role's player with man U?

im not sure what you mean by roles player??

Basically a 4-4-2, control possesion, all wingers attacking, 2 cb's defensive, i DM and one MC set to attack.

Also have rooney set to complete forward and berba as a target man.

seems to work really well so far.

I finished top of the table with Newcastle. Looking forward to the new game. Well done on your score btw. ^^)