Status
Not open for further replies.

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Not done too much so far, but would still like some comments, critiques, ideas and wants for a skin I am developing.

Remember, I am keeping it simple. The New Game button is highlighted because I am currently hovering over it :)

Last edited:
I like the idea. It reminds me of some of the nice simple skins that used to be available for some of the older FM's.

yeah nice and light

i remember a good one on FM08 like this with the grass background

good luck redders. cheers for your effort pal

Yeah it reminds me a bit of this one except a bit brighter and more vibrant.

186_VR4.jpg

As long as you don't make it bright I'll probably enjoy it. My eyes are too old and tired too be staring at a white screen for hours.

Any in game screenshots.?

menu looks good.

I'm sure he will. It's easy enough to enable. The only problem is it all depends on how transparent the skin will be as it could make the text unreadable with custom backgrounds.

No in game shots complete yet, will update every now and then. Previous attempts to create skins have failed though.

Are you just editing stuff from other Football Manager 2010 skin's.?

And are you using a guide to help you.? If so can you give me a link to it as i would like to have a crack at making one.

yeah your skins are good i downloaded them, who made the BBC sport one though that was immense

yeah your skins are good i downloaded them, who made the BBC sport one though that was immense

I don't think he has made a skin before and put it on here

Steve Okenobi made the BBC Sports skin.

I like the idea. It reminds me of some of the nice simple skins that used to be available for some of the older FM's.

Yeah it reminds me a bit of this one except a bit brighter and more vibrant.

186_VR4.jpg

Ahh exactly the one i was thinking about.

As long as you don't make it bright I'll probably enjoy it. My eyes are too old and tired too be staring at a white screen for hours.

That's all that WOW time thats killing your eyes.

No in game shots complete yet, will update every now and then. Previous attempts to create skins have failed though.

It looks good. As long as you keep it simple like you say and not have big stupid buttons like alot of the 'childish' skins out there.

Have attempted to make skins before but never completed one. Hopefully will complete this probably not till after Christmas though what with Uni etc.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Are you just editing stuff from other Football Manager 2010 skin's.?

And are you using a guide to help you.? If so can you give me a link to it as i would like to have a crack at making one.

Editing other files really, and graphics. No guide just going with the flow.

Editing other files really, and graphics. No guide just going with the flow.

That's the way. Just have a mess around and see what happens. It takes a while but will be worth it if you get it finished.

I like the menu..looks simple and refreshing.

Please be aware of the player profile

picture.php

do not forget to include graph of the player attribute cause it make the ease of judgement
and also the blending colour of the background and font, please make sure that that font is clear and easy to read.^^)

Looking forward for the skin!!

Last edited:
i remember one of nice skins from fm2009 "dark horizon"...:)
anyone can help 4fm2010..?
cheeers..

Status
Not open for further replies.