Status
Not open for further replies.
My FM has broke (you might have seen the post - the "virtual memory" error) So unfortunately I can't do any work on it :(

Where can i download stadium background? can someone give me a link?

My FM has broke (you might have seen the post - the "virtual memory" error) So unfortunately I can't do any work on it :(

Aha what a ******.

When you get it sorted are you going to continue with it.?

I was looking forward to this skin<)

Hopefully yeh, as long as I don't delete the skin files by accident.

Hopefully yeh, as long as I don't delete the skin files by accident.

Maybe you should put it on a USB stick just in-case or put it on your desktop would be a shame to lose it.

Still got it and fm is back up and running so will try get some work on it done.

Looking foward to looking at this, any news?

No further progressssss.....uni, christmas, revision always gets in the way...it happens every year. Still pretty much just the main menu done.

Odd^

Anyway, did a bit more work on the menu bar.

I once made a menu bar (the header) for an older FM, and I'm using part of it for the new game...will hopefully make some progress later.

Are you making this from scratch or playing around with the base skins? Any further progress/screens to report?

I'm working off the default (FM2010) skin, but moving things around and changing graphics...

Ok, I'm thinking about doing one myself, thanks.

Yeah it reminds me a bit of this one except a bit brighter and more vibrant.

186_VR4.jpg

That is an awesome skin, where did you get it? (Sorry to reopen this old post)

I've tried to search all the ways I could, I even opened a page info of the picture but I couldn't find any lead...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.