scouse2006

Reaction score
Hi all, this is a tactic that I used in fm09 then tweaked it for fm10, and then of course imported it into fm11 and tweaked it slightly for the 11.3 patch. It worked well in the past 2 games and seems to be working well so far in fm11. I have only tested with Barcelona, Burnley and now currently Shakhtar.

The tactic consists of 4 defenders, 3 center mids, 2 wingers and a lone striker.
Ideally you need wingers with pace, passing. Everywhere else is the usual.

I use standard pitch size.

Team talks, it seems to work best, if the team are favourites to tell them you expect them to win regardless whether home or away. When the underdogs, use individual team talks and tell them all you have faith
Auto apply assistant manager opposition instructions.

Any questions, please ask.

Scouse

Download link
Gamefront

Has anyone tried this yet? Any and all feedback is welcome!! :)

Hi,

I decided to try your tactic with england and it got me to no.1 in the world, and i won every qualifier for the euro's.
so it's an OK tactic. Way to attacking. I dont know if you've heard on fm, you shouldn't have more players attacking than defending.
in this tactic, the only defenders are the cb's everyone else goes forward. So you get destroyed by fast counter attacking football.

Beat holland 5-1 but this is because the play slow, short passing. I beat portugal 's 4-3 but ronaldo destroyed me because it was him v terry and ferdinand and they where around 31-33 so they where very slow. lost to scotland in the semi's 2-1. Both because my cm's lost the ball and there was 3 againt 2.

Good tactic but you definatly need to work on the defence. can't be asked to do it myself, as i am testing other tactics.

Thanks anyway.

Thanks for the feedback. I will work on the defence.

Hi,

I decided to try your tactic with england and it got me to no.1 in the world, and i won every qualifier for the euro's.
so it's an OK tactic. Way to attacking. I dont know if you've heard on fm, you shouldn't have more players attacking than defending.
in this tactic, the only defenders are the cb's everyone else goes forward. So you get destroyed by fast counter attacking football.

Beat holland 5-1 but this is because the play slow, short passing. I beat portugal 's 4-3 but ronaldo destroyed me because it was him v terry and ferdinand and they where around 31-33 so they where very slow. lost to scotland in the semi's 2-1. Both because my cm's lost the ball and there was 3 againt 2.

Good tactic but you definatly need to work on the defence. can't be asked to do it myself, as i am testing other tactics.

Thanks anyway.