I've been looking all over the net for a 2012/2013 update for FM 2011 but have had no sucess so far.

Would be awesome if someone could do this !!

Thnx.

I got tired of looking for one and wanted to start a new game, so attempted an update myself using a January 2012 update.

Updated English leagues promotion/relegations, managers up to Kean’s sacking, many premiership and major world transfers e.g. Drogba, ibrahimovic, Van Persie, changed some pa’s/ca’s, international regens altered to give england more quality younsters (it is Forestcentric. Come on you REDS!)

Not claiming this is perfect but if anyone wants it…….
Link removed, sorry.

Last edited:
I got tired of looking for one and wanted to start a new game, so attempted an update myself using a January 2012 update.

Updated English leagues promotion/relegations, managers up to Kean’s sacking, many premiership and major world transfers e.g. Drogba, ibrahimovic, Van Persie, changed some pa’s/ca’s, international regens altered to give england more quality younsters (it is Forestcentric. Come on you REDS!)

hi mate i dont seem to be able to download this? any advice?

Not claiming this is perfect but if anyone wants it…….

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/369690/2012-2013-Season-Update-v-2-dbc.html

Warning!

Ok, gave it another go using another January 2012 update and this time I tested it on holiday until 2017 with zero problems, din't want to go through the same heartbreak of losing my team to a crash.

Updated English, Italian, Spain, German league promotion/relegations for 12/13.
English leagues managers correct up to Henning Berg at Blackburn.
Prem and some world transfers. (less than before, this could do with some work)
A few team changes i.e. Malaga skint, PSG rich, less Forest changes and some player PA/CA changes e.g. Oxlade-Chamberlain, Oscar better.
international regens slightly altered to give england more quality younsters.

2nd attempt

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/373538/12-13-Update-dbc.html

Last edited:
Balders, please remove the link in your post, that version dosen't work beyond 2013. game crashed and lost my title winning Forest team :':)'( don't want this to happen to others and i'm sorry if it has.
my 2nd update has been working fine on two saves in England and Spain until 2017. The transfers aren't quite as good but i sell most of the players i start with anyhow.