[FM11] 4-3-1-2 All Round Tactic - Defence and Attack

CrazySaint

Reaction score
NEED TESTERS

Intro:

Hey all,

This is my first tactic I'm uploading and sharing, though not my first tactic I've created. I normally experiment with 4-5-1's and 4-4-2's but decided to use the formation that I've seen used in real life with my home team and saw the potential. 4-3-1-2 lacks width which I'm not usually a fan of, but the 3 in the centre and 4 at the back make for a solid defence and the 3 up front constantly create chances and offer most of the attack.

I need someone to help test my tactic: although I haven't got screenshots at the moment, I have tested it with two teams so far. Athletico Madrid and Southampton. I won the league with both teams, with the least conceded, most scored and most importantly, most points.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW WELL THIS TACTIC WILL WORK WITH OTHER PEOPLE. I have tried it with two teams, with players that I know have the right stats for how I want the team to play. I'm also going to continue to tweak this formation forever. Tactics can always be improved (for the most part.)

Tactic:

GK: [Goalkeeper] [Defend] [Handling, One On Ones, Reflexes, Positioning, Aerial Ability, Command Of Area]

LB: [Fullback] [Support] [Acceleration, Work Rate, Marking, Tackling, Passing, Positioning]

LCB: [Centreback] [Defend] [Anticipation, Jumping, Strength, Concentration, Heading, Mark, Tackling]

RCB: [Centreback] [Defend] [Anticipation, Jumping, Strength, Concentration, Heading, Mark, Tackling]

RB: [Fullback] [Support] [Acceleration, Work Rate, Marking, Tackling, Passing, Positioning]

LCM: [Box to box] [Support] [Stamina, Anticipation, First Touch, Long Shots, Passing, Work Rate, Teamwork, Positioning]

CM: [Advanced Playmaker] [Attack] [Anticipation, Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Creativity, Teamwork, Off the Ball, Composure, Long Shots]

RCM: [Box to box] [Support] [Stamina, Anticipation, First Touch, Long Shots, Passing, Work Rate, Teamwork, Positioning]

AM: [Trequartista] [Attack] [Creativity, Teamwork, Passing, Anticipation, Off The Ball, Composure, Finishing]

LST: [Advanced Forward] [Attack] [Acceleration, Pace, Anticipation, Composure, Off The Ball, Crossing, Finishing, Dribbling]

RST: [Deep lying Forward] [Support] [Anticipation, Creativity, Long Shots, Composure, Finishing, Work Rate, Teamwork]

For all players, I like to have certain attributes [Work Rate, Teamwork, Concentration, Composure, Technique, Determination and Anticipation]. Obviously, speedy players, strong players and all round physical players are always a plus.

Other things:
- If long shots is 19 or 20, set to 'sometimes'.
- If crossing is 18, 19 or 20, set to 'sometimes'.

Images from start of season so some things may be slightly off:

5x338m.jpg

105qo28.jpg

(I can not do screenshots of my save at the moment because I can't find the save file, but will upload asap)

DOWNLOAD BELOW (in attachments)

Last edited: