FM11 Editor Improvements

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 19K

psycho1970

Reaction score
Not Sure if this should be in editing or general threads, apologies if wrong one.

What Improvements or new features would you like to see in FM11 for me its;

1) Swap teams Brought back, so much quicker than remove/add
2) Better merging feature
3) Selective Merging (if you create player/team in one Db you can move into another Db)
4) Ability to select what created competitions/leagues give you euro spots
5) Squad size Rules in Created Competitions not just in leagues.
6) Ability to create Competitions for default res/U21 teams

So theres just a few to get you started of with, Your turn/Views

merging database structures and making advanced rules more simples :$

one thing that needs to be fixed: if you have league for example wich is split to 2 groups - south and north, you dont expect that clubs from southern group play in northern group and contrary. unfortunetly that happens when you play fm later in future...

return editor like it was in previous games- simple shape, fast...

some new rules would be nice, and i almost forgot give us chance to return old competitions like cwc, intertoto etc.

ability to edit continental/international competitions

ability to edit continental/international competitions

Oh Yeah The one thing I dream about and intercontinental comps

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

A compatibility tester built into Editor so you don't have to keep starting new game to see if 2 Dbs work together, And on File Details it tells you where there clashing. SO annoying when you cant see where your going wrong.

Free All Players :D

Really fun doing net games like that :)

Free All Players :D

Really fun doing net games like that :)

Yeah having a function to free them/delete them would be really good. Took me ages to do the free agents DB yet I only did about 7/8 leagues... :'(

Editing International and Continental Comps is the ultimate aim right now..

that's easier than you may think at the moment actually ;)

Only if you create International teams as club teams and then The AI always tries to sign foriegn players, unless you change All Managers to Prefers to sign Domestic Players and continental comps you have to activate every nation in game that is in the Comp, because you have to assign a Nation to the competition.

But if you know better please tell(K)

:SI like the Editor presently too,it will be just perfect if it could be made much easier to use and maybe a dash of new features here and there

Only if you create International teams as club teams and then The AI always tries to sign foriegn players, unless you change All Managers to Prefers to sign Domestic Players and continental comps you have to activate every nation in game that is in the Comp, because you have to assign a Nation to the competition.

But if you know better please tell(K)

just create the comp. in a country's nation rules :)

I would like the ability to create a nation from scratch as I have a completely custom database I would like to fully implement... I don't like having to 'replace' existing nations as it takes something 'away' from the intergration... if you know what I mean.

Yeah having a function to free them/delete them would be really good. Took me ages to do the free agents DB yet I only did about 7/8 leagues... :'(

There is an option to free all players... It frees all staff at the same time though.. I've done it before.

There is an option to free all players... It frees all staff at the same time though.. I've done it before.

I'm pretty sure there isn't for FM10?
They said they removed it from the editor because they were having some problems with the function on FM09

I'm pretty sure there isn't for FM10?
They said they removed it from the editor because they were having some problems with the function on FM09

agrred, it was possible to do on FM09 but the function was removed for FM10 - hopefully it will be back for FM11 :)

A MySQL like query language that would allow us to have a lot of flexibility in editing...

I will keep dreaming :P

I think what would be pretty much important is to be able to chose the club a player you create was trained at.

Oh, and, just for the heck of it, adding catalan is the languages as well.

I think what would be pretty much important is to be able to chose the club a player you create was trained at.

Oh, and, just for the heck of it, adding catalan is the languages as well.

you can already choose a club a created player is/was trained at

Back